Athena™ Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Athena™ Faction Forum Of Granado Espada (sGE)

4 posters

Question about raidin..

NCM

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Question about raidin.. Empty Question about raidin..

Post by NCM Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 am

i would like to ask if for example i belong to Defender..can i join raids??or to make it short,can ol of us join different kinds of raid??
    Kung

Male Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Question about raidin.. Empty Re: Question about raidin..

Post by Kung Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:43 am

NCM wrote:i would like to ask if for example i belong to Defender..can i join raids??or to make it short,can ol of us join different kinds of raid??

As far as I know, there will be no discriminatio between ex-defenderz and ex-barons or any other exes we have... We are now in one single faction and we are all equal.

If you fulfill the requirements and is proven to be trustworthy to be a raider then you are in. If not, start improving or making raid lineups. Not all of us are intended for high raids. We have our own duties and responsibilities.

I hope this answers your question man Razz.

Anyway let's hear from our very own imba cyc. Say, toto, u need to answer this wahahah!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 am

I think there is a misunderstanding here.
    What he meant was he belong to the defender category, which means more toward pvp-er. However he wish to join raid. I think its ok, also no one will say no to this.

Having a defender and raider category is to let us know which playing style are u more favorable in. So that we can prioritize in a more organized manner. In the case where we have to war during a raid, we will know whom to squad with just a call. defenders will pk while the raider can concentrate and pwn the boss.

All the best and good luck.
    Ictus
    Ictus

Male Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by Ictus Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:54 pm

According to cyctoo there are 3 groups in our faction. 2 of them need to apply or register for.
    1st group are the Raiders. Raiders do raids. (of course lol) They are the group of ppl in our faction that almost do all the raids that they can possibly do.
    2nd group are the Defenders (doesnt mean the ex defenderz faction) They are the group of ppl that doesnt do much raid but can also raid and their job is to defend our raiders if other faction open PK (as shinigami says)
    the 3rd group (no need to apply or register for it) are the Socializer (i love the term lol) these are group of ppl that fills up the faction chat and sometimes flood(lol)and can also do normal raids. like PY, ST and other normal raids.
    so which group u want to belong?
    So guys, lets strive harder to improve ourselves we dont want to be left out by other factions and let us all show Bach that Athena™️ is rising and we our a force to reckon with! Smile
    Kung

Male Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by Kung Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 pm

ooo yeah the defender team.. sorry for misunderstanding the question... I was just peeking into the forum coz i am at the office... my bad my bad...
    NCM

Post by NCM Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:45 am

yeah thats wad i min(tnx to shini) Very Happy

1 more thing i noticed is dat y the requirements in raidin dun nid scout or ets?purely musk and claude only..i think it wil be imbalanced w/o a scout and ETS coz if no scout and ets no xtra buffs.can i make a suggestion?y dun add scout or ets in raidin?example musk-musk-ets/scout..or claude-claude-scout/ets.. Very Happy
    kagekurenai
    kagekurenai

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by kagekurenai Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 am

NCM .___. tats d reason y its minimum x2 expert Musk or x2 Claude .... so ur 3rd character can b anytin be it scout or ets or even ramiro n tiburon LOL

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 am

We need buffer for sure.
    Scout, Wizard, Rio, Elementalist

But bare in mind there are occasion where we don't need scout's buff because we rather use lvl 15 Mystic Ampules. So please if you are aware we are using Mystic Ampules + Hrin Potion. Don't screw the faction raid up by overwriting with scout's buff. We treat raid seriously so no screw up cuz apologies and excuses will not be accepted.
    NCM

Post by NCM Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 am

Shinigami wrote:We need buffer for sure.

But bare in mind there are occasion where we don't need scout's buff because we rather use lvl 15 Mystic Ampules. So please if you are aware we are using Mystic Ampules + Hrin Potion. Don't screw the faction raid up by overwriting with scout's buff. We treat raid seriously so no screw up cuz apologies and excuses will not be accepted.

dun wori i dun have scout LOL lol!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:18 am

Shinigami wrote:We need buffer for sure.

Example of such raids would be ura and griffon. Those die die also need mystic ampules. Any other raids that need mystic?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:30 am

SnowSakurai wrote:
    Example of such raids would be ura and griffon. Those die die also need mystic ampules. Any other raids that need mystic?

To put it simple. All raid that has another faction trying to challenge us in dps. Needs Hrin + Mystic Ampule.

Hrin will not be overwritten by scout buff.
    However Mystic Ampule will.
    So scout must be very careful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 pm